Summary of the Process
DowraSG will be the main contact point for Singaporeans (both Muslimin and Muslimat) who wish to attend the 27th Summer Dowra in Tareem for 2021. We will be assisting you in registration, administration and travel arrangements to and fro (Singapore – Tareem) inshaAllah. Dar al-Mustafa will take over with regards to your itinerary and accommodation once we arrive in Tareem biidhnillah.
Registrations for the 27th Summer Dowra 2021 will open soon in shaa Allah. There will be a compulsory introduction briefing detailing the overall estimated itinerary and costs where all interested applicants are required to attend, followed by a 1 week confirmation period. After confirmation and payment of deposit, DowraSG will begin to apply for the necessary administration papers on behalf of all applicants, afterwhich a second compulsory briefing will be conducted to prepare applicants mentally and spiritually for the upcoming journey ahead, biidhnillah.
Please note that we will only facilitate those who attend the first briefing.
Below dates are tentative for now. Applicants who register at the contact page will be informed of confirmed dates.
- Registrations open: TBA
- Registrations close: 15 June 2021
- Compulsory Introductory Briefing: TBA
- Confirmation & Deposit Due: TBA
- Second Briefing for Participants: TBA
- Dowra Period: 30th June 2021 – 8 August 2021
- Estimated Duration (Full Dowra): TBA
- Estimated Duration (Ziarah only): TBA
(Updated as of 17 May 2021)
Based on the past three years’ trips, the estimated costs of the entire dowra program inclusive of flight, boarding and program (excluding personal expenses) is SGD $2700 – $3000+. Participants are advised to bring at least USD 300 for their own expenses and emergency cash on hand.
Conditions to participate in the Summer Program
- The participant in the Dar Al-Mustafa course must be 18 years old or above.
The participant in the Dar Al Zahra course must 16 years old or above.
As for the subsidiary course for boys, the participant must be 16 or 17 years old.
- The participant must be free from infectious diseases
- The participant has to attend the period specified by the admission committee
- The online form must be filled up on time for registration
- The participant has to abide by the course rules and regulations
Joined Us For The Past Years
Summer Dowra: 48
Total: 70 pax
Summer Dowra: 23
Total: 33 pax
Summer Dowra: 28
Total: 58 pax
Summer Dowra: 34
Total: 53 pax
Summer Dowra: 22
Total: 53 pax
Online participation only
Open to Muslimin and Muslimat
English / Malay Translations
Full Commitment Required
Our dowra experience would not have been as its best if not for the extensive and generous assistance of our volunteer organisers. We are incredibly appreciative of their service to ensure that the dowra is a smooth journey for us all as much as possible. May Allah reward them infinitely as He wishes and make them a great benefit to the ummah of Rasulullah s.a.w.!